On the basis of Article 8 section (1) letter (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Natural Heritage Foundation establishes these regulations for the provision of services by electronic means, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
I. General provisions
- The foregoing regulations define the types, scope and conditions of providing services electronically by the Natural Heritage Foundation through the Website, the conditions of concluding and terminating agreements for the provision of such services, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Definitions of terms used in the Regulations:
a) Foundation – Natural Heritage Foundation based in Nowosiółki Dydyńskie 4, 37-743 Fredropol, entered into the National Court Register under number: 0000305072, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 9522047732, REGON: 141415140, www.przyrodnicze.org
b) Website – the Foundation’s website available at the address: przyrodnicze.org, within which particular Services function
c) Petition Portal – a separate part of the Website, available at akcja.przyrodnicze.org
d) Act on Provision of Electronic Services – Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
e) ICT system – a set of cooperating IT equipment and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law;
f) Provision of services by electronic means – provision of a service provided without the parties being present at the same time (remotely) through the transmission of data at the individual request of the service recipient, transmitted and received by means of devices for electronic processing, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted by means of a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law;
g) Service or Services – services provided electronically by the Foundation, described in Part II of the foregoing Regulations;
h) Electronic means of communication – technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual communication remotely using data transmission between ICT systems;
i) Service Provider – Natural Heritage Foundation;
j) User – any person who uses the following Service in any way and who is obliged to comply with the foregoing Regulations.
k) Cookies ? small pieces of text information sent by the website and saved on the User’s side (usually on the hard disk of the computer).
II. Types and scope of services provided by electronic means
- Within the framework of the Website, the User may use the Services, in particular: gain access to the content of campaigns (including information, video content) published on the Website, participate in social actions presented on the Petition Portal by signing a petition, making payments for the Foundation’s statutory activity, placing an order to receive the Foundation’s Newsletter electronically.
- The “Sign the petition” application enables the User to express support for social actions carried out by the Foundation to protect the Carpathian Primeval Forest.
- The “You can help” application allows to support the statutory activity of the Foundation by making one-time or monthly donations.
- Newsletter – a service connected with the User or receiving electronic information and notifications about actions, campaigns and projects conducted by the Foundation via electronic mail through the mailing module.
III. Conditions of providing services via an electronic way
- The Foundation provides electronic services in real time, free of charge and in compliance with the Regulations.
- The Foundation shall not be liable for the consequences of using the Website and the services provided by the Foundation electronically in a manner contrary to the provisions of applicable law or the provisions of the Regulations, if such circumstance occurred without the fault of the Foundation.
- It is forbidden for the User to provide illegal content, as well as to take actions that could cause disruption or damage to the Service.
- The Foundation shall not be liable for incorrect filling in the application forms incorrectly by the User, and in particular shall not be liable towards third parties whose data have been included in the application form without their knowledge and consent.
- In order to use the Service, the User should meet the following technical requirements, necessary for cooperation with the Foundation’s IT system:
a) access to the Internet
b) having an e-mail account,
c) a web browser that complies with XHTML 1.0 Strict doctype without an XML declaration
d) acceptance of cookies
- The Service Provider uses software or data which are not part of the content of services provided by electronic means, entered by the Service Provider into the ICT system used by the Service Recipient in the form of cookies solely for the purpose of collecting information related to the transmission of data, and in particular for the purpose of:
- maintaining the session of the Service Recipient;
- adjusting the services of the Service Provider to the needs of the Clients;
- creating Site viewing statistics.
- The Foundation may place advertising materials in the Service.
IV. Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of services by electronic means.
- The agreement on the provision of Services is concluded at the moment when the User enters the appropriate web address of the websites selected by him/her, containing the content of the Services, or uses the redirection to such web pages of the Service. On the other hand, the contract for the provision of Services is terminated when the User closes the website of the Internet service.
- In the case of some Services, i.e. “Sign a petition” and “You may help”, it is necessary to conclude an additional agreement.
- Starting to use any of the Services described in Part II of the foregoing Regulations is tantamount to full acceptance by the recipient of the terms of the foregoing Regulations without the need to draw up a separate agreement. Each User, from the moment of taking the actions referred to above, is obliged to comply with the provisions of the foregoing Regulations.
- The use of the Service does not require registration. Using some of the Services, such as “Sign the petition” and “You can help”, may require registration.
- The agreement concerns services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned, and the Parties also agree to provide the Services immediately. Consequently, the User does not have a statutory right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion.
“Sign the petition” application.
- The conclusion of the agreement on the use of the electronic service “Sign the petition” is achieved through registration, i.e. filling in the form placed on the Petition Portal and providing the following data:
a) first name;
- Signing the petition means that you agree to receive the Newsletter. If the User does not want to receive the Newsletter, please uncheck the window concerning subscribing to the Newsletter.
- Termination of the agreement on “Signing the petition” service is executed by clicking on the link on the “Sign the petition” page.
‘You can help’ application.
- The conclusion of the agreement on the use of the “You can help” electronic service is achieved by selecting the preferred method of payment (one-time or monthly) and providing the following information:
a) first name,
- After entering the data, the User will be redirected to a separate page with a tpay.com or paypal.com form, where there will be space to enter the card details. In the case of card payments, card details are never forwarded to the Foundation, but directly to the payment provider. The CVV code is only used to validate a transaction and is not stored or saved. Detailed terms of payment by tpay.com can be found in the Terms and Conditions at https://secure.transferuj.pl/regulamin.pdf, while paypal.com provides payment terms and conditions in the Agreement available at https://www.paypal.com/pl/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full.
- Donations may be made through the payment channels provided by tpay.com or paypal.com, i.e. by e-transfer, credit card and wire transfer at a bank branch or post office to the Foundation’s account, which is listed on the Website.
- In the case of a one-off donation, the termination of the “You can help” agreement comes into effect as soon as the donation has been paid.
- In the case of declaring monthly payments, in addition to the data referred to paragraph 9, the User also provides:
a) city/town together with the post code
c) building/premises number
d) date of birth
e) Telephone number
f) name of the bank where the Service Provider has got the bank account
g) bank account number
- The choice of monthly payments means giving a consent to the establishment of a direct debit on the User’s bank account and thus authorizing the Bank to transfer the declared amount from the Customer’s account to the Natural Heritage Foundation on a monthly basis.
- In order to use monthly payments, the User fills in the data referred to in points 9 and 13, then generates a direct debit form and sends it to the Foundation’s address.
- The User may cancel the payment at any time and thus terminate the agreement for the “You can help” service by contacting his/her Bank and cancelling the direct debit. The User may also contact the Foundation by e-mail at email@example.com, providing the following information: name, surname, amount, name of the Bank. The Foundation will provide the necessary information on how to cancel the service.
- The User has the right to lodge complaints regarding the Service.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing, by a registered letter to the address of the Foundation Office: 44 Mickiewicza Street, 37-700 Przemyśl, or by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from the date when the problem giving a basis to the complaint appeared.
- A properly submitted complaint should include at least the name and surname, mailing address (place of residence or e-mail) and a description of the problem which is the basis of the complaint.
- The Foundation will make every effort to ensure that complaints are dealt with within 14 days of receiving them. The Foundation will immediately notify the complainant of the outcome of the complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint notification.
- Complaints which do not contain the data listed in section 3 above or were submitted after the deadline referred to in section 2 of the foregoing paragraph are not subject to consideration.
VII. Final resolutions
- The website contains content protected by copyright, industrial property rights and intangible assets protected by intellectual property rights. None of these contents, in particular text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, photographs, programs, presented on the Service may be reproduced or distributed in any form and in any way without the prior consent of the Service Provider. The Client undertakes to use the content of the Service for personal use only, in compliance with the Regulations.
- The Service Provider has the right to block or temporarily suspend access to the Site for the period necessary to remove any threats or irregularities due to security reasons or any other reasons being beyond the Service Provider’s control.
- The Regulations are published on the website: przyrodnicze.org, akcja.przyrodnicze.org and it is available free of charge for public use by all entities, in particular by Users, in a manner that facilitates its acquisition, reproduction, storage and recording in the ordinary course of activities by means of an ICT system, which is used by a given entity.
- In the case of a change in the Regulations, its delivery to the User will take place by means of placing it on the pages of the Service.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply, and any disputes shall be settled by competent Polish courts.